2006 Cherry Springs Star Party - Registration Online

  • Ted A. Nichols II
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2006
      All,

      Please feel free to pass this on to your astronomy friends.

      Registration for the Astronomical Society of Harrisburg's 2006
      Cherry Springs Star Party being held at Cherry Springs State Park
      near Galeton, PA June 22-26 of 2006 is now online.

      Please go to:
      http://www.cherrysprings.org
      and on the left hand side click on Registration to Register.

      Pre-registration is a must, registration will fill up and be closed
      when we are full. There are no at the gate registrations for this
      star party. Paypal Registration is all that is online now, expect a
      mail in form to be added soon.

      If you have any questions, please contact Bob Grabau, Acting
      President of ASH, at president@...

      Please do not contact me back, I am leaving today till mid April for
      Military Training and will not have computer or phone access during
      the entire time I am gone.

      See you at Cherry Springs in June!

      Regards,
      Ted A. Nichols II
      Member - Astronomical Society of Harrisburg
      http://www.astrohbg.org