Re: Dec. newsletter

  • Paul Gray
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2005
      Great Newsletter guys,

      I truly enjoy reading it each month to find out what you all been up
      too lately. Susanand I wer ealso joking about driving down for aweekend
      just to crash the Chirrstmas Party....maybe next year.

      On a more serrious note I love reading the articles, this month i had a
      hard time trying not to laugh myself silly as i read Dougs story about
      his trails and tribulations with many different scopes and eyepiece's.
      Its just when he says if Tele Vue made it that he owned is so true! All
      the times he pushed his littles copes and drooled over the views in mine
      made me think that some day he will havea dob! Now he does! Way to go
      doug and enjoy all those photons! Welcome back to the hobby! My heart
      was so broke when he sold all those widefields and naglers........

      Clear skies all,

      Paul Gray