November Meeting

  • Jerry Truitt
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      What a great meeting. Don gave us a great presentation on Solar
      observing and Dave Groski wowed us with his Off Axis telescope
      presentation.

      The web site for the Cassini movies of Saturn is
      http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/home/index.cfm

      Go to multimedia, now you can select images or videos. I must warn you
      that a high speed connection is required if you ever want to down load
      some of these in your life time.
    • Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
        I was going to come until a buddy of mine called to do some fishing
        hehe