Re: Mars

  • Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2005
      My parents wouldn't let me stay for a couple hours at the ballfield
      since they were tired so I didn't get a chance to see mars. The sky at
      my house is too bright. Seemed like everyone had their lights on and
      there was light pollution out the ying yang! I cant really get a clear
      picture anyway since today I'm going to re collimate it and get some
      kodak lens cleaner. I do have a question though about cleaning lens,
      do I just clean the part you stick your eye in or do I clean both
      ends? Thanks
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 17, 2010
        I was looking at Mars the other night...with my C-8...this is what I saw.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWoGvrymsS4&feature=player_embedded#

        it is 4:50 minutes long...

        Don...
      • Paul Riley
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 17, 2010
          Good job Don!
          What power were you using.....must have been high.
          And how did you have it appear that the C-8 was gliding ?

          Are you gonna demo this at the Star Party ?

          Pj

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 17, 2010
            PJ

            Did you mean to ask what "Power" or "Powder" were you using to get that kind of "High Resolution"

            WCE