Re: [delmarvastargazers] Digest Number 150

  • james rosenstock
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2001
      Doug, I will be out of town, unfortunately. Had scheduled a visit with friends to NY long before I realized this event was coming. And it's supposed to be cloudy/rainy in NY to boot. Bummer. I think you have better chance of clear skies; hope your photography goes well! BTW, the Saturn occultation will repeat, on Dec. 28 I believe. I'll damn sure not have any conflicts scheduled for that one!

      Jim