Re: [delmarvastargazers] Never Say Never

  • Frank Sheldon
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2005
      Marc,
      I have the Epson R800 Stylist Photo Printer (6 cartridge) which IMHO gives
      the best photo prints I've ever seen. They rival the quality of
      professional printers such as the Iris.
      Also, beware of subjective anecdotal evidence.
      Cheers,
      Frank

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15, 2005
        Absolutely they make great prints for a short time. It's the cost of
        ownership that's the problem.

        --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Sheldon"