  • vnickerson101505@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10 4:11 PM
      Hi Don, Been trying to get hold of you on the land line, but no success.
      First thing, how is Jim Akers ?
      Second. I have a chance to buy a Jaeger scope-custom made in 1966. It's 31/4 " F15. It has 4 eyepieces. One with cross hairs. It's hooked to flashlight batteries to light it up. You know it's old. One eyepiece is a Galoc 16.3
      One is 28 Ortho. The other is a 10 Ortho. It has an Edmunds 110 clock drive motor on an Edmunds mount & tripod.
      Has a sun filter that screws on the top of eyepiece with a Herschel wedge, but won't use that.
      He wants me to make an offer. What do you think it's worth ? He hasn't used it for 15 yrs.  Vaughn
      P. S. Is a Tuthill finding  scope   15x80 any good ? Vaughn