Re: saturday night

  • Tom Dove
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2005
      Don,

      I may also be able to get to Tuckahoe Saturday night; the skies on
      Kent Island have been terrible. My 13-year-old grandson is visiting
      and he would get a kick from it, too. Please post the decision here,
      so I'll know where to go.

      -- Tom Dove
    • White Leonard W TSgt 512 EMS/MXMTI
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2005
        I'll see you there as well, around sunset.

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 1, 2005
          Count me in...

          Calling all stargazers... get your butts out to TSP on Saturday.

          Tim