Re: saturday night

  • tmdial2002
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 30 6:36 PM
      Hi Don:

      I haven't had a chance to observe with the group in a while. I would
      like to join you at either location. If you should change your mind
      and go to Blackbird I need directions. I'll be coming South form
      Wilmington.

      Nick Buonato

      --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, Don R Surles <Don.R.Surles-
      1@u...> wrote:
      > the current weather forecast for saturday night looks promising for
      star
      > gazing. is anyone interested in going to tuckahoe - baseball field
      or the
      > equestrian center?
      >
      > i want to dust off the obsession and do some deep space
      viewing...and the
      > summer milky way should be spectacular.
      >
      > Don...
      >

      > This communication is for use by the intended recipient and
      contains
      > information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted
      under
      > applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
      hereby
      > formally notified that any use, copying or distribution of this e-
      mail,
      > in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the
      sender
      > by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. Unless
      > explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended",
      > this e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract
      amendment,
      > or an acceptance of a contract offer. This e-mail does not
      constitute
      > a consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct
      marketing
      > purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.
      >
      > Francais Deutsch Italiano Espanol Portugues Japanese Chinese
      Korean

      > http://www.DuPont.com/corp/email_disclaimer.html
    • Tom Dove
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2005
        Don,

        I may also be able to get to Tuckahoe Saturday night; the skies on
        Kent Island have been terrible. My 13-year-old grandson is visiting
        and he would get a kick from it, too. Please post the decision here,
        so I'll know where to go.

        -- Tom Dove
      • White Leonard W TSgt 512 EMS/MXMTI
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 1, 2005
          I'll see you there as well, around sunset.

          the current weather forecast for saturday night looks promising for star gazing.  is anyone interested in going to tuckahoe - baseball field or the equestrian center?

          i want to dust off the obsession and do some deep space viewing...and the summer milky way should be spectacular.

          Don...
        • Tim Milligan
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 1, 2005
            Count me in...

            Calling all stargazers... get your butts out to TSP on Saturday.

            Tim