Tuckahoe???

  • Steve Long
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2001
      The Weather Channel says it will be clear and cold tonight. The only
      problem might be some windiness. Anyone for Tuckahoe?

      Steve Long
    • joseph.corning
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2001
        Steve,
        I would like to just come out and watch and maybe learn something. But I'm not
        sure how to get there from Dover. Can you give me directions?

        Joe