May observing

  • Carol Beigel
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2005
      Is there any club observing going on next weekend - May
      6-8? If so, where? It is been a pain to cross the Bay
      Bridge for months, but I am getting tempted!

      Carol Beigel
    • PJ Riley
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2005
        Carol,
        The 'normal' observing date is scheduled for this
        friday May 6th at the baseball field. this info is
        posted at www.delmarvastargazers.org Those who intend
        to go will post here, usully starting on Wed., so keep
        an eye on this group, and the weather....
        Pj
        --- Carol Beigel <thecarolb@...> wrote:
        > Is there any club observing going on next weekend -
        > May
        > 6-8? If so, where? It is been a pain to cross the
        > Bay
        > Bridge for months, but I am getting tempted!
        >
        > Carol Beigel

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Carol Beigel
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2005
          Thanks PJ! I did look on the club's webpage, but must
          be visually challenged these days. I also knew that
          over the winter, observing took place somewhere else
          other than Tuckahoe. Glad we are back to a familiar
          place for me. Hope Friday is clear!

          Carol

          > The 'normal' observing date is scheduled for this
          > friday May 6th at the baseball field. this info is
          > posted at www.delmarvastargazers.org Those who
          intend
          > to go will post here, usully starting on Wed., so
          keep
          > an eye on this group, and the weather....
          > Pj
          > --- Carol Beigel <thecarolb@...> wrote:
          > > Is there any club observing going on next weekend -
          > > May
          > > 6-8? If so, where? It is been a pain to cross the
          > > Bay
          > > Bridge for months, but I am getting tempted!
          > >
          > > Carol Beigel

          protection around