Tuckahoe Observing Group

  • Frank Sheldon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2001
      Hi Guys,
      Since your group is one of our most closely guarded secrets, I want to
      start an ongoing series on the club web page, documenting your
      activities and observations. I would like to start by listing the
      active observers and their telescopes, as well as their observing
      preferences if any. (e.g. double stars, planets etc.) This can be done
      on the dmsg@yahoogroups.com web page.
      Later we'll get into observing notes.
      Doug Norton has agreed to coordinate these efforts.
      Any questions or comments can be put on the yahoo.com of sent to me
      directly.
      Clear Skies,
      Frank
      .