Observers Handbooks and Calendars!!!

  • Sue and Paul Gray
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2001
      Greetings all,

      Also prsent with me tonight at the observing will bethe brand new hot off the press 2002 Observers Handbooks as well as the 2002 RASC calendar.

      The handbooks cost $15 US which is a steel off the 27 from Sky and Tel plus you dont pay shipping. Calendars ar 10US Another great buy.

      Don Surles, do youwantot take a bunch of the books for the club? I have a box here so let me know how many. The club can mail a check direct ot Dave Lane of the halifax center for them if you wish.

      Talk to everyone later.

      paul gray