oops! Sorry url not included

  • James T. Morgan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
      Some how I did not get the url for the site that has
      the plans for the tripod mount that I was talking
      about.

      Here is it: http://skywatch.brainiac.com/sw1203.pdf

      As the author states in the article he would make the
      legs thicker and do some other things to make the
      mount stiffer and free from vibrations and movements.
      If you get a chance at one of the star parties take a
      look at Keith Love's wood tripod that he uses.

      James

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
    • Steve Long
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
        "James T. Morgan" wrote:

        > Some how I did not get the url for the site that has
        > the plans for the tripod mount that I was talking
        > about.

        James, if you're coming to tonight's meeting I'll have that CD of my
        presentation for you.

        Steve