Re: [delmarvastargazers] Tuckahoe Weather

  • Tim Milligan
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2001
      I asked this guy to make a clock for Tuchahoe and include a link to our web site.
      ____________________________

      Tim Milligan
      Senior Programmer/Analyst
      Commercial Products Development
      Integral Systems Inc.

      milligan@...
      301-731-4233 x1266
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 9, 2001
        In return we should include a link to his site from ours.

        -Chris

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 16, 2001
          Form: Reply
          Text: (76 lines follow)
          I will be out of my office until Tuesday, 10/16/01.

          Danka Prilepkova-Gale, OIS Security
          801 Silver Lake Blvd, Dover De 19904
          ph: 302 739 9581
          fax: 302 739 9728
          dgale@...
          ---------- Original Text ----------

          From: "Chris Mazzola" <cmazzola1@...>, on 10/09/2001 6:56 PM:

          In return we should include a link to his site from ours.

          -Chris

          Check out this very nice weather prediction page. He's very conveniently
          included Tuckahoe among his list of target sites. :)

          I read of his site on the Obsession owners mailing list and thought I
          would pass it on to you all.

          http://www3.sympatico.ca/attilla.danko/t/TucktahoeMDkey.html

          Clear skies,

          Chris Mazzola