Re: Powerpoint available at Tuesday's meeting?

  • Jerry Truitt
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1 5:17 AM
      I will have my XP OS lap top at the meeting.

      --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, Steve Long
      <longsteven@c...> wrote:
      > I've assembled a Powerpoint presentation on Digital
      Astrophotography with
      > digital cameras. Unfortunately I don't have a laptop to bring.
      >
      > I prepared the file on a Mac using a version of Powerpoint that was
      > compatible with Windows 98-level Powerpoint on PCs. I've burned it
      onto a
      > CD and I assume it will run on the newer Windows OS and the
      Powerpoint that
      > are currently en vogue. Will the projector be at the meeting, and
      will
      > someone have a laptop with a CD drive and the PC-based Powerpoint
      software?

      > Steve
    • Jones Lyle A. (DNREC)
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1 5:40 AM

        Done said that he would have stuff set out for me?!  Lyle

        <longsteven@c...> wrote:
        > I've assembled a Powerpoint presentation on Digital
        Astrophotography with
        > digital cameras. Unfortunately I don't have a laptop to bring.
        >
        > I prepared the file on a Mac using a version of Powerpoint that was
        > compatible with Windows 98-level Powerpoint on PCs.  I've burned it
        onto a
        > CD and I assume it will run on the newer Windows OS and the
        Powerpoint that
        > are currently en vogue.  Will the projector be at the meeting, and
        will
        > someone have a laptop with a CD drive and the PC-based Powerpoint
        software?

        > Steve

      • Steve Long
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1 6:13 AM
          Jerry Truitt wrote:

          > I will have my XP OS lap top at the meeting.

          Thanks, Jerry. I'd like to try the presentation before the meeting, and
          perhaps get a little OJT.

          Steve <-- Mac-er since 1987.