Powerpoint available at Tuesday's meeting?

  • Steve Long
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2005
      I've assembled a Powerpoint presentation on Digital Astrophotography with
      digital cameras. Unfortunately I don't have a laptop to bring.

      I prepared the file on a Mac using a version of Powerpoint that was
      compatible with Windows 98-level Powerpoint on PCs. I've burned it onto a
      CD and I assume it will run on the newer Windows OS and the Powerpoint that
      are currently en vogue. Will the projector be at the meeting, and will
      someone have a laptop with a CD drive and the PC-based Powerpoint software?

      Steve
    • Jerry Truitt
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
        I will have my XP OS lap top at the meeting.

        --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, Steve Long
        <longsteven@c...> wrote:
        > I've assembled a Powerpoint presentation on Digital
        Astrophotography with
        > digital cameras. Unfortunately I don't have a laptop to bring.
        >
        > I prepared the file on a Mac using a version of Powerpoint that was
        > compatible with Windows 98-level Powerpoint on PCs. I've burned it
        onto a
        > CD and I assume it will run on the newer Windows OS and the
        Powerpoint that
        > are currently en vogue. Will the projector be at the meeting, and
        will
        > someone have a laptop with a CD drive and the PC-based Powerpoint
        software?

        > Steve
      • Jones Lyle A. (DNREC)
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005

          Done said that he would have stuff set out for me?!  Lyle

          <longsteven@c...> wrote:
          > I've assembled a Powerpoint presentation on Digital
          Astrophotography with
          > digital cameras. Unfortunately I don't have a laptop to bring.
          >
          > I prepared the file on a Mac using a version of Powerpoint that was
          > compatible with Windows 98-level Powerpoint on PCs.  I've burned it
          onto a
          > CD and I assume it will run on the newer Windows OS and the
          Powerpoint that
          > are currently en vogue.  Will the projector be at the meeting, and
          will
          > someone have a laptop with a CD drive and the PC-based Powerpoint
          software?

          > Steve

        • Steve Long
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
            Jerry Truitt wrote:

            > I will have my XP OS lap top at the meeting.

            Thanks, Jerry. I'd like to try the presentation before the meeting, and
            perhaps get a little OJT.

            Steve <-- Mac-er since 1987.