calling leonard white

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005

      Leonard, please call me again - you did not leave your phone number.

      Don...

      This communication is for use by the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby formally notified that any use, copying or distribution of this e-mail, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. Unless explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended", this e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment, or an acceptance of a contract offer. This e-mail does not constitute a consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.

      Francais  Deutsch  Italiano  Espanol  Portugues  Japanese  Chinese  Korean
      www.dupont.com/corp/email_disclaimer.html