Re: [delmarvastargazers] PBS Astronomy Series

  • JFlynn
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2001
      Don,

      If those tapes do not show up I have a set of astronomy tapes from the The Teaching Company(www.teachco.com) called "Understanding the Universe" that might be useful.  Go to their website if you want details of this tape series.  I had suggested these tapes to Ron Zink and Doug Norton as the possible basis for Ron's idea of a Saturday series of astronomy lectures.

      John