Spruce Knob Excel

  • Joe Morris
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2004
      I plan to attend our monthly meeting in Smyrna tonight
      and will bring several copies of an Excel table that
      summarizes the collections and payment to The Mountain
      Institute during our trip there in August. If anyone
      is interested please ask for one. For those not making
      the meeting, I'd be glad to email the Excel form as an
      attachment or if you can't open an Excel document, email
      me your snail mail address and I'll send it on.

      No biggie, it's just that I promised to do this.
    • Jones Lyle A. (DNREC)
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2004

        Glad you will make the meeting! Could you bring along the water rocket launcher. Thanks Lyle

        I plan to attend our monthly meeting in Smyrna tonight
        and will bring several copies of an Excel table that
        summarizes the collections and payment to The Mountain
        Institute during our trip there in August.  If anyone
        is interested please ask for one.  For those not making
        the meeting, I'd be glad to email the Excel form as an
        attachment or if you can't open an Excel document, email
        me your snail mail address and I'll send it on.

        No biggie, it's just that I promised to do this.

      • White Leonard W TSgt 512 EMS/MXMTI
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2004
          Joe, I for one, have no doubts whatsoever about your integrity, but
          thanx for going to the trouble to provide the info.