final planning for No- Frills

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8 8:59 AM
      JUST A REMINDER - FINAL PLANNING FOR NO-FRILLS WILL BE AT 514 MARILYN ROAD,
      SMYRNA, DE FROM 2:00 PM UNTIL SUNDAY, SEPT 9. IF YOU BOYCOTT THE MEETING
      YOU MAY BE ASSIGNED THE ROLE OF NO-FRILLS DOGCATCHER and /or DISHWASHER.

      PLEASE CALL IF YOU NEED DIRECTIONS TO MY ABODE - 302-653-9445 OR
      302-378-6944.

      Also, if the skies are clear tonight(saturday), i will be at tuckahoe
      baseball field before dark. all are welcome.

      See you Saturday night and Sunday Afternoon.

      Don...
      ---------------------- Forwarded by Don R Surles/AE/DuPont on 09/07/2001
      08:24 AM ---------------------------

      Don R Surles
      08/23/2001 08:24 AM

      To: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
      cc:
      Subject: final planning for No- Frills

      Star Gazers, please plan to meet at my house Sunday afteroon, Sept 9, 2:00
      PM, to make final plans for No-Frills.

      Please respond by Sept 1if you will attend the meeting.

      Thanks, and if it is clear Friday night I will see you at Tuckahoe.

      Don...
    • Richaudgar@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 8 1:34 PM
        You got us good this time, Don. I am writing this email from Ellicott City where we are baby/dog/house sitting for our daughter. So I guess we'll be there for dogcatching & dishwashing duty Fri & Sat. Until then good luck at the planning meeting. By the way whoever needs us to ferry stuff those 2 days can call us.

        Regards, Dick Gardner