Equestrian Center GPS

  • Don
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2004
      Could some please post the latitude, longitude and elevation of the
      Equestrian Center at Tuckahoe SP.

      Also - it looks like there's a typo on the Registration form for 1
      person, 5 days (After Sept 1). Looks like it should be $50 rather
      than $40.

      Thanks.

      Cheers,
      Don Gardner 39.1799 N, 76.8406 W, 100m ASL
      http://hometown.aol.com/mir16609/
      http://www.howardastro.org/
    • Keith Lohmeyer
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2004
        Hi
        We have the Lat/Lon for TSP on this map
        http://www.delmarvastargazers.org/darksite/index.html . I think it is the
        reading for the Youth Group area but they are only about 2 miles apart as
        the crow flys. My topo software puts the barn at the Equestrian center at
        N38 deg 57.77 min, W75 deg 56.81 min with an elevation of 45 ft.

        Keith Lohmeyer
        kcl@...