Scope

  • B. Nickerson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 30 12:44 PM
      10" Coulter for sale. Sweet Primary. With many extras. $450. Firm. Vaughn      vnicke@...

    • vnickerson101505@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 22, 2005
        Hi Don, I won't need the eyepieces or filters or tripod for the scope. And what time does the picnic start?
        Thanks, Vaughn
      • Jones Lyle A. (DNREC)
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 22, 2005

          2:00 PM on Saturday!

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 22, 2005

            i believe the picnic begins at 1:00  but in case i am wrong by an hour please hang around and we will certainly be there...there is food involved and we like to eat.

            oh, if you would like to stop by my place earlier we can retrieve the scope from my trailer and transfer directly to you.

            Don...

            <vnickerson101505@...>
            Sent by: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com

            06/22/2005 08:34 AM

            Please respond to
            delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com

            <delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com>
            cc
            Subject
            [delmarvastargazers] Scope

            Hi Don, I won't need the eyepieces or filters or tripod for the scope. And what time does the picnic start?
            Thanks, Vaughn

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Jones Lyle A. (DNREC)
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 22, 2005

              The news letter  states 2:00-5:00 PM.

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 23, 2005
                Hi Don, OK if I follow you home from the picnic on Sat to get the scope? I've got a very busy schedule on Sat. I don't even think I'll have time to watch Lawrence Welk. Vaughn