  • icstars2k
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 2004
      Tonight (Friday) looks promising at TSP. Anyone else thinking about
      going?

      -Chris Mazzola
    • Steve Long
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 2004
        icstars2k wrote:

        > Tonight (Friday) looks promising at TSP. Anyone else thinking about
        > going?
        >
        > -Chris Mazzola

        Depending on whether my son decides to take us out to dinner tonight
        (wife's birthday was earlier this week) I could be out there.

        Steve Long
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 9, 2004
          yes, i am considering attending T-hoe tonight - i will call the park and
          advise them we are coming..

          Don...

          "icstars2k"
          <cmazzola1@hotmai
          l.com> To
          delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
          07/09/2004 11:21 cc
          AM
          Subject
          [delmarvastargazers] (unknown)
          Please respond to
          delmarvastargazer
          s@yahoogroups.com

          Tonight (Friday) looks promising at TSP. Anyone else thinking about
          going?

          -Chris Mazzola

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under
          in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender
          by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. Unless
          explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended",
          this e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment,
          or an acceptance of a contract offer. This e-mail does not constitute
          a consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing
          purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.

          Francais Deutsch Italiano Espanol Portugues Japanese Chinese Korean

        • Jean-Paul Richard
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 9, 2004
            Good. I am planning to go also.
            Jean-Paul Richard