RE: [delmarvastargazers] July 3rd Picnic

  • White Leonard W TSgt 512 EMS/MXMTI
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hi Don, I just called your house to say that I would be bringing 1
      person besides myself to the July 3rd event. I may show up alone but at
      least you can expect 2 people. I hope you have enough places for people
      to park in your neighborhood without making any of your neighbors upset.
      I don't mind parking a few blocks away & walking if it is necessary. See
      you there.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
        thanks for the call - no problemo on the parking - plenty of room. see you
        saturday afternoon.

        please bring yoru thoughts on how to make 2004-2005 the best year ever.

        Don...

        "White Leonard W
        TSgt 512
        EMS/MXMTI" To
        <leonard.white@do <delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
        ver.AF.mil> >
        cc
        07/01/2004 12:08
        PM Subject
        RE: [delmarvastargazers] July 3rd
        Picnic
        Please respond to
        delmarvastargazer
        s@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2004
          Don:

          I just phoned your house. I'm back from Colorado, and Maggie and I
          will be attending. Is choc chip mint ice cream a good desert to bring?

          Steve
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2004
            yep, ccmint ic is geat on a july afternoon - see you tomorrow.

            Don...

            Steve Long
            <longsteven@comca
            st.net> To