T-hoe Saturday night, 5/15

  • Bob Bunge
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15, 2004
      Having watched the forecasts be pretty much wrong every night for the
      past several days (especially last night), at this late time, it's
      looking pretty good for Tuckahoe. The pattern this afternoon is very
      similar to yesterday.

      I've called the rangers and left a message.

      Baring any last minute problems, I hope to be out on the field about sunset.

      Bob Bunge