Re: [delmarvastargazers] Sat night

  • Teresa Young
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 14 9:35 AM
      Jeff,
      You live a little farther than I do from Tuchahoe on the western side
      of the shore, but I will tell you that there was NO beach traffic last
      night when I left around 7:30 pm. Just hopped in the car, waited in
      line no longer than usual at the tolls, and zipped over there. I think
      everyone was taken by surprise at the weather.

      Also, Chris Mazzola knows short cuts on our side of the bridge since he
      has to drive to and from work everyday. He could give us some tips.

      Teri
    • Jeff Ballard
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 14 12:30 PM
        I didn't actually miss friday night - I spent it with the Southern
        Maryland AS at their observing location (Nanjemoy Creek Env. Ed.
        Center). It is about a half hour from work so its great on a week day
        night.

        I will need to find out how you check the bridge traffic - some 1-800
        number?. I came to Tuckahoe last month on friday and spent 2 1/2 hours
        getting there (usually a 1 hour drive). After that experience, Sat night
        made a lot more sense.

        -Jeff B