Tuckahoe Tonight

  • Ralph Dominica
    Message 1 of 38 , Apr 24, 2004
      Hi All
      Unfortunately, I was unable to make the Stargaze . Is anyone going
      to the ballfield tonight? Clear Sky clock shows clear conditions
      with pretty good transparency. We have a waxing crescent moon that
      should allow some some great planetary observations and decent DSO
      observing.
      Ralph Dominica
    • Matt Bobrowsky
      Message 38 of 38 , Dec 22, 2015

        It had been a long time since I had seen the Southern Cross or alpha Centauri.  And the familiar constellations appeared at unfamiliar orientations, e.g., Sirius at a higher altitude than Orion.  I wish I had more time to observe the southern sky.

        Cheers,
        Matt