Tuckahoe Tonight

  • Ralph Dominica
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 24, 2004
      Hi All
      Unfortunately, I was unable to make the Stargaze . Is anyone going
      to the ballfield tonight? Clear Sky clock shows clear conditions
      with pretty good transparency. We have a waxing crescent moon that
      should allow some some great planetary observations and decent DSO
      observing.
      Ralph Dominica
    • mysteryship@verizon.net
      Message 35 of 35 , Jul 16, 2012
        sorry, got home from work @ 7:00, email @ 8:00. wish i had more notice. thanks for informing me anyway. maybe next time.
                Dave

        On 07/16/12, charjon86@... wrote:

        Hi all,

        I plan on heading to the ball field tonight if anyone else is interested. I've already called and alerted the Ranger. I should be there sometime about 8pm.

        Jonathan