Re: [delmarvastargazers] Star Party at Tuckahoe

  • Bob Bunge
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 14, 2004
      It should clear up Thursday. I'll guess Thursday will be the best
      night, but Friday/Saturday should be good too. It will be windy
      Thursday daytime, but it should die down about dusk.

      It will be moist and the dewpoints will drop, so bring your heaters.
      Figure there will be a bit of chance for morning fog.

      I should arrive late Thursday.

      Bob Bunge

      kentblackwell wrote:
      > Unfortunately, I won't be at Tucakahoe until mid-day Thursday. I had
      > planned on attending Wednesday, but due to personal commitments
      > cannot make that date. The weather isn't looking too good for tonight
      > either. How's the weather up there? Oddly, it's beautifully clear
      > here in Virginia Beach this Wednesday morning, but clouds are rain
      > are predicted for later today and tonight.
      >
      > Kent
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Ron
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 14, 2004
        Re: [delmarvastargazers] Star Party at Tuckahoe Anybody got the Lat/Long for Tuckahoe handy?

        -Ron Robisch
        Monrovia MD

      • Keith Lohmeyer
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 14, 2004
          Re: [delmarvastargazers] Star Party at Tuckahoe
          Its on the online map on our darksite page.

          Keith Lohmeyer
          kcl@...

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 14, 2004
            Roughly: latlong 38.98 -75.93 (this is from the bottom of the clear sky
            clock page.

            Bob