Wanted Meade Counterweights

  • suburbangy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2004
      If anyone out there has counterweights for a 1" shaft mount I would be interested in purchasing them.

      Thanks

      Bill Hartung
      suburbangy@...
    • Bob Bunge
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1 4:40 AM
        Be sure to check out Sears or anyplace that sells work-out weights.
        1-inch OD shafts are the standard for most benchpresses.

        Bob

      • suburbangy@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1 9:58 AM
          Thanks for the suggestion. I will do that.
          Bill