Going out tonight, Monday, June 25th

  • Teresa Young
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 25, 2001
      Anyone want to go and hear the sounds I heard last night :-)

      Oh, I guess we can look at stars also.

      Teri Young
    • strix@mindspring.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 25, 2001
        I will be out there tonight. I believe Steve Long will be out as well. It will probably be a Mars/double star night. I will bring my big binocs as well. Hope to see more people out there.

        Doug Norton

        http://www.mail2web.com/ .
      • jballard@olg.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 25, 2001
          Terri - I'll see you there. How late does everyone usually stay out
          on a "work" night?
        • Ray H. Lokay
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 25, 2001
            Hi All,
            Depending on state of business, I will join you this evening at Tuckahoe.
            Ray

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 25, 2001
              Jeff,

              Depends. Some stay late, some leave early. I imagine people will be
              there until at least 12 or 1.

              Teri