Hi All. I'm new here.....

  • William Muchow
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
      Just wanted to say "Hello", and express thanks to Christopher Mazzola
      for making New Years eve 2003 very special.
      Chris' family and mine were at a party hosted by his neighbor and he
      was so gracious to set up his 18" Obsession last night and let us
      view Orion's Nebula, Saturn and the Moon.

      Thanks again Chris.

      Happy New Year Everyone
    • Chris Mazzola
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
        Heya Bill.  Glad you and the others enjoyed the views.  Like I said at the time, I only wished the skies could have been less turbulant.  And of course there's not much to be done about the light polution problem in Odenton... except to head out to Tuckahoe state park.

        Enjoy the group -- Anytime people are going to Tuckahoe, invite yourself out :)  There's no fee to enter the park unless you're camping.  (Camping area is closed for the winter!)  Usually people post here the day before or the day of heading out there.

        I probably won't be out there again until March or so due to the cold... Brrrr...

        -Chris