Test

  • Frank Sheldon
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 2 4:37 AM
      The Yahoo group has been rejecting my alternate AT&T e-mail address.
      Thia is a test of whether it's accepting it now.
      Please excuse
      Frank
      <
    • ron zink
      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 2 3:50 PM
        A-ok on this end - ron

        Frank Sheldon <f.a.sheldon@...> wrote:
        The Yahoo group has been rejecting my alternate AT&T e-mail address.
        Thia is a test of whether it's accepting it now.
        Please excuse
        Frank
                  <

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Tim Milligan
        Message 3 of 17 , May 31, 2005
          Test
        • Don.surles
          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 2, 2016
            Just checking to see if I can disconnect delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.comfrom "Lyle jones"...

            Sorry for this inconvenience...please delete this email.

            Don...

            Sent from my iPad

            Sent from my iPad
          • Dawn L. C. Miller

              Message 6 of 17 , Mar 2, 2016
                Before Don fixed the 'Lyle & Cherie Jones' problem this header appeared
                in previous messages.

                To: "'Lyle & Cherie Jones' worm1647@..."

                but it's gone now so it's fixed.

                On 3/2/2016 19:53 PM, 'Dawn L. C. Miller' dawnightwalker@...
                [delmarvastargazers] wrote:
                > No Lyle here. Dawn
                >
                > On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 7:15 AM, 'Don.surles' don.surles@...
                > <mailto:don.surles@...> [delmarvastargazers]
                > <delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
              • Don.surles
                Message 7 of 17 , May 4, 2016
                  Please respond to me at the address below if you get this message...just trying to verify that our yahoogroups is working.

                  don.surles@...

                  Thank you, Don...

                  Sent from my iPad
                • Paul Riley
                  Message 8 of 17 , May 4, 2016
                    Did I pass?

                    Pj

                    On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 6:48, 'Don.surles' don.surles@... [delmarvastargazers]
                    <delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                    Please respond to me at the address below if you get this message...just trying to verify that our yahoogroups is working.

                    don.surles@...

                    Thank you, Don...

                    Sent from my iPad

                  • Comcast
                    Message 9 of 17 , May 4, 2016
                      Received it Lyle

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      On May 4, 2016, at 6:49 AM, Paul Riley dmsg_pjr@... [delmarvastargazers] <delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                      Did I pass?

                      Pj

                      Please respond to me at the address below if you get this message...just trying to verify that our yahoogroups is working.

                      don.surles@...

                      Thank you, Don...

                      Sent from my iPad

                    • Keith Lohmeyer
                      Message 10 of 17 , May 4, 2016
                        You passed here.

                        Keith

                        On 5/4/2016 6:49 AM, Paul Riley dmsg_pjr@... [delmarvastargazers] wrote:

                        Did I pass?

                        Pj

                        Please respond to me at the address below if you get this message...just trying to verify that our yahoogroups is working.

                        don.surles@...

                        Thank you, Don...

                        Sent from my iPad

                      • Chris Acostar
                        Message 11 of 17 , May 4, 2016
                          got it

                          On Wednesday, May 4, 2016 6:48 AM, "'Don.surles' don.surles@... [delmarvastargazers]" <delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                          Please respond to me at the address below if you get this message...just trying to verify that our yahoogroups is working.

                          don.surles@...

                          Thank you, Don...

                          Sent from my iPad

                          ------------------------------------
                          Posted by: "Don.surles" <don.surles@...>

                          <*> Your email settings:
                              Individual Email | Traditional

                          <*> To change settings online go to:
                              (Yahoo! ID required)

                          <*> To change settings via email:
                              delmarvastargazers-digest@yahoogroups.com
                              delmarvastargazers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                        • Dawn L. C. Miller

                                Message 15 of 17 , May 4, 2016
                                  Thanks to all who responded to my test email...it is apparent our yahoogroups function is functioning...

                                  Again...thanks...Don...

                                  Sent from my iPad

                                  > On May 4, 2016, at 6:48 AM, Don.surles <don.surles@...> wrote:
                                  >
                                  > Please respond to me at the address below if you get this message...just trying to verify that our yahoogroups is working.
                                  >
                                  > don.surles@...
                                  >
                                  > Thank you, Don...
                                  >

                                  > Sent from my iPad
                                • fred_delucia