Tuckahoe Saturday night

  • mark_oneal
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2003
      We're going down to the Punkin Chunkin during the day and then I
      thought I would swing by Tuckahoe at night for a few hours at the
      ball field (despite a first quarter moon and a fair clear sky clock).
      Anyone else interested? I'll call the rangers for myself since I am
      definitely going to give it a go.

      Mark
    • mark_oneal
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2003
        OR there will be a huge traffic jam in Millsboro and the clouds will
        totally roll in.....

        --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, "mark_oneal"