Seven weeks ...

  • Steve Long
    Message 1 of 4 , May 14, 2001
      Doug:

      I *don't* want to hear about any more record-breaking Sunday observing
      nights!!! Reading your notes about May 13 almost made me cry!

      I have to wait until after June 29th. I'll be retired then, and won't
      have a 6 AM alarm clock to worry about Monday through Friday. *Then*
      we'll see who leaves Tuckahoe last! :-)

      Steve
    • joseph.corning
      Message 2 of 4 , May 14, 2001
        I agree! 17 more school days and I will be joining you.

        Joe

      • dapetrucci@home.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 14, 2001
          >From: Steve Long <selong@d...>
          >Date: Tue May 14, 1991 8:26 am
          >Subject: Seven weeks ...
          >Doug:
          >I *don't* want to hear about any more record-breaking Sunday
          >observing nights!!! Reading your notes about May 13 almost
          >made me cry!
          >I have to wait until after June 29th. I'll be retired then, and
          >won't have a 6 AM alarm clock to worry about Monday through Friday.
          >*Then* we'll see who leaves Tuckahoe last! :-)
          >Steve

          Steve,
          Strange "Date:" in your posting?
          Dave P.