Clark scopes...

  • Norton Douglas (MTRV)
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003

      Only in astronomy do guys brag about smaller instruments rather than larger ones!

      Douglas A. Norton
      Telecom/Network Technician
      Delaware Division of Motor Vehicles
      voice 302.744.2605 / fax 302.739.2140
      email Douglas.Norton@...

    • S. Kent Blackwell
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
        Yea, me too, Doug. I'm proud I don't have a 30".

        Kent Blackwell