Observing on the spur of the moment in New Castle County

  • James T. Morgan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2003
      I know that we are not blessed with the dark skies of
      Tuckahoe but there are members of the Delmarva
      Stargazers that live up here and I just wanted to let
      them know of some observing opportunities that we have
      up here.

      I have a group of about 8 people, some members of the
      DAS that I go and observe with at Gallagher Road in
      Maryland. I am looking for the next clear nights
      between now and the end of September to get out there
      at least twice to look at Mars. If you are interested
      in being notified about when these will take place
      send me an email and I will put you on an email list
      for this. These are usually planned for Friday or
      Saturday nights as I find it difficult to do this
      during the week.

      Also these are sort of spur of the moment deals when
      the weather and those times start to converge.

      As usual you can give me a call at (302) 738-4741 or
      send me an email at "morganjt56@...".

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com