Poll results for delmarvastargazers

  • delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      The following delmarvastargazers poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: What do you think about observing
      reports?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - I like to read the social parts of the observation reports more than the technical., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I like to read the technical portion of the observation reports more than the social., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I don't read the observation reports., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I like both technical and social observation reports., 12 votes, 100.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/delmarvastargazers

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/