For Sale: no kidding this time...

  • Norton Douglas (MTRV)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2003
      I am going to post this on Astromart in a day or two. I thought I would offer it up to anyone in the club first.

      Tele Vue Genesis sdf 102mm Fluorite Refractor, 500mm fl
      Tube rings
      Meade 2-inch mirror diagonal
      Original hard travel case
      Super Polaris GEM
      Dual-axis drive motors
      Polar Axis Finder Scope
      Orion Hand Controller, 3 speeds
      Counter Weights
      Wood Tripod Legs w/Tamrac Carry Bag

      $1750.00

      Some members can attest to its optical and mechanical quality.

      Douglas A. Norton
      Telecom/Network Technician
      Delaware Division of Motor Vehicles
      voice 302.744.2605 / fax 302.739.2140