Re: [delmarvastargazers] Trap Pond Saturday night

  • Chris Mazzola
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 9, 2003
      Lyle,

      Sorry if I sounded a little harsh there. My neighbor across the street had
      a house fire earlier this evening and I rushed my response.

      Their house was struck by lightning when tonight's storm rolled though...
      Startled us all!! Fortunately we got everyone (and their pets) out of the
      house and got the fire dept out...

      Kind of a strange day to say the least.

      btw, haven't seen you at Tuckahoe in a while - hope to see you out there!

      Chris

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 9, 2003
        7/9/2003 7:58:39 PM, "Chris Mazzola" <cmazzola1@...> wrote:

        >My neighbor across the street had a house fire earlier this evening . . . . .
        >Their house was struck by lightning when tonight's storm rolled though. . .

        So THAT'S why they don't make 16" f-8 telescopes from aluminum tubes!

        Art Bianconi

        "Astronomers LOVE heavenly bodies. . . . . . even when they are Red Dwarfs!"

        All posts to and from this address are scanned by Norton Antivirus prior to
        distribution.