Dog Gone "Punny"...

  • Norton Douglas (MTRV)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      In all of my experience it only ever comes down to one thing... The "eyes" have it!

      You can measure till there's nothing else to measure. If you can't see it, it ain't there. Make the mask, try it out and if it makes a difference for you then it works! End of discussion.

      Douglas A. Norton
      Telecom/Network Technician
      Delaware Division of Motor Vehicles
      voice 302.744.2605 / fax 302.739.2140