Thomas R. Cave

  • kentblackwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2003
      For those who don't know, I just learned that Thomas R. Cave died on
      June 4, 2003. He certainly was only one of two or three who offered
      quality telescopes in the 1950s, 60s and into the early 70s. He was
      also an avid Mars observer. His Mars drawings are legendary. Too bad
      he didn't live to see Mars at its closest.

      Kent