mirror blanks

  • Patrick Robinson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 15, 2014
      Hi, just wondering a good place to buy a 18'' mirror blank, and a good mirror maker that would work on your blank? any info would be great!   thanks   Patrick
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 16, 2014
        We buy our blanks from Newport Glass in California.  Steve Swayze, Swayze optical, would be my choice.

        Would you be interested in a 22" coulter partially completed mirror?  Swayze has seen it...it will require some work.

        Don

        Sent from my iPad

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 16, 2014
            10-4 on the 18"...

            Do you have any refractors that need a home?

            Don...

            Sent from my iPad