Saturday is coming! With a PICNIC

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2014
      I hope all of you enjoyed a great 4th of July...ol Hurricane Arthur threatened but fortunately decided he liked the open ocean better than Delmarva.

      Please remember our annual 4th of July Picnic this Saturday. This will be number 21...yep, the first picnic was in 1994.

      The club will supply hamburgers, hotdogs, corn on the cob, drinks. If you would like to bring a side dish please do so...but a side dish is not required. Your attendance is the only requirement.

      Please bring a chair if possible.

      So...we will see YOU Saturday. The festivities begin at 1:00PM.

      We will have the solar scope set up for those who would like to see ol Sol's prominences and spots.

      The picnic will be in my backyard....514 Marilyn Road, Smyrna, DE.

      See you Saturday!

      Don...

      Sent from my iPad