Daytime activity next Sunday the 22nd

  • Rogers George
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2014
      I've been asked to bring my telescope to the Newark Summerfest at the farmer's market on the east end of Main Street by the Natural food co-op. I have a solar filter so people can see sunspots. Would anyone care to bring the club's solar telescope so people can look at prominences and stuff? It's from 10 AM until 2 PM. I'll have a tip jar out, and I'll split the tips.