Transporting a Meade LX90 GPS 8 inch.

  • henryrozanski
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2014

      I've found the perfect case on wheels for the LX90 8 inch from irisusashop.com . It's a  Heavy Duty Storage Trunk with Wheels 42.25 Gallon. It's inside demension totally accomodates the tube/yoke plus telrad and finder scope with room to spare for padding.  It's cost is $48 with $15 for shipping. It has wheels on one end and handle for towing on the other and weighs practically nothing.  I'm finally a happy camper.

      Henry

    • fred_delucia
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2014
        Is this the one you mean?  http://www.shopirisusa.com/250080-black-sia-1000h.html