we made it!

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2014
    Star Gazers…we survived the January deep freeze and snows!

    In China it is now the Year of the Horse.

    For us non-Chinese and non cowboys I assume the horse in question is Pegasus.

    Please put our meeting next Tuesday night on your social calendar…we want to see everyone…just to be sure you haven't frozen.

    As usual the meeting will be held in the Fellowship Hall of First Presbyterian Church, 118 W Commerce St, Smyrna, DE 19977, beginning at 7:00PM, doors will be open at 6:30PM.

    And as usual for those of us who wish to begin a bit early we will also meet at Smyrna Diner around 5PM for a bite and coffee.

    The address for Smyrna Diner, for your GPS, is "99 S Cory Ln, Smyrna, DE 19977"…getting there is not intuitive for the non-Smyrnonian.

    So, enjoy the warmup and the Super Bowl; we will see you Tuesday Night.

    Don…

    here is the agenda…plus we will have some other goodies thrown in for good measure.

    Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2014
    Gong Xi Fa Ca, y’all