party on Saturday, Jan 11

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2014
      YES…we will have a party Saturday, Jan 11, 1PM until 5PM, at Smyrna First Presbyterian Church Fellowship Hall…our normal meeting place.

      MENU CHANGE:

      in lieu of ham and turkey we will have 2 soups (vegetable and ham&lima bean) along with subs from Capriotti's

      feel free to bring your favorite dessert…we all like dessert!

      drinks, plastic  & paperware will be supplied by the Club.

      we will have a white elephant gift exchange…so find your least valuable, least favorite or best gag item and laugh heartily when a fellow Star Gazer is stuck with your gift.

      ADDED  ATTRACTION:

      the Painted Stave Distillery, next door to the Church, has tours on Saturday every hour beginning at noon.

      So…if you would like to tour the Distillery with have a cocktail... the 1:00PM tour should be your goal.

      there is a fee for the tour and cocktail…that will be your responsibility.

      See you Saturday.