tonight!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2014
      Yep…it is cold outside…at least it is at my house.

      I KNOW you all will have cabin fever by late this afternoon so why not brave the cold and join us for the first meeting of the New Year?

      Hope to see each and every Star Gazer either at Smyrna Diner for a bowl of chili or at the Church for the meeting.

      Stay WARM!

      Don…

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Don Surles <don.surles@...>
      Subject: [delmarvastargazers] tomorrow night…Tuesday!!! [1 Attachment]
      Date: January 6, 2014 10:50:32 PM EST

      our regular monthly meeting is tomorrow night…Tuesday, Jan 7 at the First Presbyterian Church...118 W Commerce St, Smyrna, DE

      as usual we will meet at Smyrna Diner (99 S Cory Ln, Smyrna, DE 19977) for a bowl of chile at 5:00PM and go to the Church at 6:30PM

      See you at the Diner or the Church.

      Stay warm!!!!!

      Don…