Re: [delmarvastargazers] Christmas Party Today!

  • Chuck Jennings
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2013
      Don sent an email earlier this week saying that it was postponed to 1/11.  Is that not accurate?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 14, 2013, at 11:04 AM, <Truittjs@...> wrote:

      Delmarva Stargazer Christmas Party is today at 1 PM at First Presbyterian Church 118 West Commerce Street in Smyrna Delaware.

      You can bring a dish or dessert if you like but not required. Anyone who likes to have fun and eat is welcome to join us. Membership is not required. Friends and family are all welcome. We've never run short of food.

      Hope to see you there!

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 15, 2013
        The Christmas party was postponed until Jan 11...1:00PM until...at the Church.

        It was rescheduled due to the forecasted weekend storm which indicated Delaware would receive significant snow, sleet and freezing rain.

        Don...

        Sent from my iPad

        On Dec 14, 2013, at 2:05 PM, Chuck Jennings <chuckjennings33@...> wrote:

        Don sent an email earlier this week saying that it was postponed to 1/11.  Is that not accurate?

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Dec 14, 2013, at 11:04 AM, <Truittjs@...> wrote:

        Delmarva Stargazer Christmas Party is today at 1 PM at First Presbyterian Church 118 West Commerce Street in Smyrna Delaware.

        You can bring a dish or dessert if you like but not required. Anyone who likes to have fun and eat is welcome to join us. Membership is not required. Friends and family are all welcome. We've never run short of food.

        Hope to see you there!

      • Michael Lecuyer
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 15, 2013
          Yeah, the notice was posted two hours before the event, which I read at
          2:30PM. Most of us missed it - not in keeping with the spirit of a
          relaxed gathering.

          I don't usually think of the holiday party as an emergency.

          On 12/15/2013 10:21 AM, Don Surles wrote:
          > The Christmas party was postponed until Jan 11...1:00PM until...at the
          > Church.
          >
          > It was rescheduled due to the forecasted weekend storm which indicated
          > Delaware would receive significant snow, sleet and freezing rain.
          >
          > Don...
          >

          > Sent from my iPad
          >
          > On Dec 14, 2013, at 2:05 PM, Chuck Jennings <chuckjennings33@...
          > <mailto:chuckjennings33@...>> wrote:
          >
          >> Don sent an email earlier this week saying that it was postponed to
          >> 1/11. Is that not accurate?
          >>
          >> Sent from my iPhone
          >>
          >> On Dec 14, 2013, at 11:04 AM, <Truittjs@...
          >> <mailto:Truittjs@...>> wrote:
          >>
          >>> Delmarva Stargazer Christmas Party is today at 1 PM at First
          >>> Presbyterian Church 118 West Commerce Street in Smyrna Delaware.
          >>>

          >>> You can bring a dish or dessert if you like but not required. Anyone
          >>> who likes to have fun and eat is welcome to join us. Membership is
          >>> not required. Friends and family are all welcome. We've never run
          >>> short of food.
          >>>

          >>> Hope to see you there!
        • Paul Riley
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 16, 2013